Monday, January 4, 2010

Chronicles of Kay-el: Day 1 of work and everything else...

I just got home from my first day of work! What a day! I love the place. And the people there. Everything there. It was awesome =)


I'm not too fond of the streets of Kay-el as of this moment. I scraped through and survived getting to work and back home. It took me an hour this morning to get to work. And more than hour to get back home. It frazzles me so bad each time I take one wrong turn and wind up in some super-long road that leads to oblivion. Sometimes it's the verge of tears. This place is crazy.


But I love the job and this gym and that I'm pursuing my passion to become a PT someday. That, is what's keeping me sane amidst the craziness of this city.


And so I shall persevere.

1 comment:

  1. Pau... let's go for some ME time. Find me when you're free.

    ReplyDelete