Friday, March 26, 2010

Adductor injury. Boo.

Adductor injury =( I don't even know how that happened.

I don't think it's a tear, I think it's more of a strain. Considering the fact that I can still walk like a normal person, well almost, haha. Though if I'm sitting down for a while, it hurts like crazy when I try to get up *frown*

I'm suspecting it's from a slight twist (Okay, so was it inversion or eversion? Yes, I'm so nose-deep in my ACE CPT manual that I just couldn't resist the Kinesiology reference at my own expense *chuckles*) either from rowing or the treadmill.

Hmm come to think of it, I have a love-hate relationship with injuries. Because while injuries impede my ability to train as crazily as I want to... they - oddly - make life a little more interesting. I mean, most of the people around me find "I tore/strained my adductor" to be more interesting than say, "I deadlifted 80kg". Oh well.

Gotta scale back a little on the training now. But train, I shall. Few things in life can keep me away from the olympic bar and multi-colored iron plates :D


No comments:

Post a Comment